Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser worked for you?

i used to use it, it dried out my skin really bad, even when i put moisturizer after.


but then again, all of neutrogena's products usually do that to my skin.





i would recccomend St.Ives apricot scrub, its amazing:)Has Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser worked for you?
It leaves skin feeling tight and dry because of the residue left behind. I have tried it. If you do use it, use a toner to wipe away any cleanser residue - you should do this after using any cleanser. (I like Kiss My Face Balancing Act toner, personally)Has Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser worked for you?
NO!


at first it was my absolute favorite, then a few days later, my jaw was full of huge nodules and it took a lot of foundation to cover it. Ive learned my lesson about that cream cleanser.
i have the cleanser but not the cream. i don't like the cream, but the regular face wash is great. i have it and it's awesome. :]





x
havent tried it.sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment