Thursday, December 17, 2009

15 & using Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream from Neutrogena?

My guardian kept recommending the Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream for night time, so I ended up buying it with doubt. I can't return it what so ever so that is not an option. Would you recommend for me to wear it?


I already wear sunscreen everyday so that isn't an issue. I just needed a night time moisturizer. Do you have any favorites to advise to me?





just a last curious thought.


Are there any natural home-remedy moisturizers?


or any natural moisturizers and face washs you would recommend?


My face tends to get dry with the face wash I use.


I use Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub from Clean%26amp;Clear.





* I don't have acne, at times I get the normal pimples though. I just want to continue keeping my face clear and moisturized.





Many Thanks %26lt;315 %26amp; using Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream from Neutrogena?
i used to use an anti-wrinkle cream when i was 14, and i have about the same skin as you, and skin regime. i figured what i do today will affect tomorrow, so if i dont want wrinkles tomorrow, then i prevent them today.


i dont think your ever to young to start doing things like this.15 %26amp; using Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream from Neutrogena?
It's entirely up to you.


If you do not want to use it, then there must be a good reason for it.





My favorite moisturizer is Olive oil .
Sure, why not?


It's not going to harm youuu.


Simple is a good brand, it's all natural.
Neutrogena is a very good skin cleanser and moisturizer to use. I think you should switch from Clean and Clear to a Neutrogena face wash. I use the Neutrogena Exfoliating Scrub, love it! And also for the Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream, I personally don't think it's bad for you to use. I'm just a year older and I've used it before. It's good to prevent the wrinkles anyway.
I wouldn't recommend an ';anti-wrinkle'; cream for a 15 yr. old what do you want to look like you're 10 yrs. old! Instead, I would recommend you use something more gentle.. .I'm quite a bit older (I use anti-wrinkle cream!) and would recommend you use CETAPHIL... It's mild, and good for sensitive skin.. PLUS you can double duty it into a moisturizer! If you just massage it into the skin and tissue it off ! If you get occassional acne.. I would use a gentle Neutrogena product that won't be so drying on the skin.... Like the original acne wash and swipe the skin with WITCH HAZEL which is more mild than something alcohol based like an OXY product.. PLUS it's cheaper...! As for the Neutrogena Product you purchased... You CAN call the 1-800 customer service number and get your money refunded... Simply tell the service rep. that you don't like it and you can't use it... Or give it to your guardian if it's something they use! You could also use an OLAY product.. They have all different kinds the basic formula should be fine and costs about $6 at the drugstore....! If you absolutely need to exfoliate... Use some baking soda mixed with your normal facial cleanser it's mild and a great gentle exfoliater PLUS it's super cheap!





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment