Thursday, December 17, 2009

CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL OR NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN CREAM CLEANSER!?!?

I HAVE ACNE PRONE SENSTIVE/COMBINATION SKIN %26amp; I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN CREAM CLEANSER OR CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP.! I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS. I HEARD GREAT REVIEWS ON BOTH....I WANT A CLEANSER THATS GOING TO GET DEEP DOWN IN MY SKIN %26amp; REMOVE ALL THE BAD BACTERIA AND POSSIBLY CAN DECREASE MY ACNE. HONESTLY I NEVER TRIED NEUTROGENA PRODUCTS BEFORE %26amp; DONT KNOW HOW THEY WILL ACT ON MY SKIN BUT CETAPHIL DOES G00D %26amp; DOESNT IRRITATE MY SKIN SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL OR NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN CREAM CLEANSER!?!?
Keep using Cetaphil, and use like a acne spot treatment with 2% salicylic acid or 10% benzoyl peroxide.


I am a Clean and Clear user, and I found that it helps on my skin :)CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL OR NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN CREAM CLEANSER!?!?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within





a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a





deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay. First 100 customers can get the item for





$1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give





it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who





has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.





I hope this helps. =)
I have the same problem!!


The best thing for you to do is use the bacteria soap!!


Ive never tried Neutrogena but I have used Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream!! Everyday when you wash with the Antibacterial soap Apply the Cream!! The best thing about the cream is that it contains 10% Benzoyle Peroxide which is the best treatment for acne!! Make sure if you use the Cream use sunscreen before you go outside because your skin will get irritated if you don't!!


Hope i was of some help!!
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment