Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it okay to use facial cleanser on your body (such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Acne Cleanser)?

I recently decided to try Neutrogena's Oil-Free Cream Acne Cleanser on my face as a better means to keep it clean. Unfortunately, I have been experiencing mild-to-moderate acne on my chest and back within the last few months and I was wondering if I could use the cleanser on my back and chest as well. Keep in mind that I also apply Ziana gel to my face and back at night, and I take two doses of 75mg. Doryx (doxycycline) per day. The cleanser contains a 2% dose of salicylic acid, and I have been using Panoxyl bar soap (10% benzoyl peroxide) on my back and chest for the past 6 months. However, I would like to discontinue the BP on my chest and back because it is extremely irritating on my skin and I feel as if I have become immune to it.Is it okay to use facial cleanser on your body (such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Acne Cleanser)?
yeah that would be fine..but could get expensive..they do have neutrogena body cleansers that you could use that have salicylic acid in them that might work better for you..Is it okay to use facial cleanser on your body (such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Acne Cleanser)?
Of course you could...my dermatologist said a good deoderant soap like Zest or Coast will keep you grease free too---way cheaper!
only apply the cleanser to the place with the acne.
Acne is common on the back, chest, shoulders, and even buttocks of many people. It can be a sign of more severe acne when the lesions are large and painful.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment