Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best anti-wrinkle eye cream products? Please do not include store brands like olay or neutrogena.?

i had tried it all. it works but the effects are not that great. i tried to do research and came up with a few but im not sure. I dont want soemting way too cheap or too expensive.What is the best anti-wrinkle eye cream products? Please do not include store brands like olay or neutrogena.?
I just tried and fell in love with the Reclaim line by Victoria Principal. Like you, I've tried it all. I am now in my forties and wanted to get a little more serious about preventative skin care. I love it. I can really tell a difference in the firmness of my skin. It has been a week. So far, so good!





I purchased the Reclaim line all at once at:


http://www.principalsecret.com/





But you can purchase the individual products on Ebay. That is where I am going to get my reorders when I need them.What is the best anti-wrinkle eye cream products? Please do not include store brands like olay or neutrogena.?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
I use Retinol Cream (vitamin A 100,000 IU, purchased from Vitamin World), in the morning, after I wash my face. And use Vitamin World's Vitamin E Cream (6,000 IU) in the evening before bed.





The Retinol isn't as thick, so use it in the morning and your eye makeup won't smudge, or slide off your face. The Vitamin E is much thicker, and just right for night time.





They each cost about $5.00 a jar, and last a long time~about 6 months! For that price, you should atleast give it a try~ I know that they work well for me! I highly recommend them.
None of these products work, no matter how expensive; save your money. Aging is a normal part of life, accept it and be happy with yourself.
Try L'oreal, or look in a department store.
GO TO


http://www.bestwrinklecream.org/?gclid=C鈥?/a>





ITS GOT GOOD REVEIWS ON ANTI WRINKLE CREAMS!





MY GRAN USES L'OREAL PARIS REVETALIFT. SHE LOVES IT COZ IT LEAVES HER SKIN SOFT AND WRINKLE FREE! YOU CAN GET IT FROM http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/r鈥?/a>





(SHE SAYS ALL THE REVITALIFT CREAMS ARE GOOD!)
try l'oreal products.

No comments:

Post a Comment