Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Isit OK to use a Neutrogena cleanser with a Aveeno moisturizing cream?

Is it ok to mix/match products from different brands/lines?


ThanksIsit OK to use a Neutrogena cleanser with a Aveeno moisturizing cream?
i always just buy my skin care and everything based on my mood and what's on sale that week- i've never had a problem mixing brands. knock on wood!Isit OK to use a Neutrogena cleanser with a Aveeno moisturizing cream?
Of course! Unless the product tells you other wise because it may cause a health issue. But i have never seen this before


I would say go for it.
Ofcourse it is. You have to bulid a skin care routine that works for you. I use all kinds of different products...i call it a cocktail.
yah. i do that all the time with my face products.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment