Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can I put on moisturizing face cream after I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Cleanser every morning?

I really need the moisturizing face cream right before I go to school, because my face feels really dry and white. I wear it every morning. But If I use cleanser, then dry my face with a towel and then put the face cream on, will that be okay? Does Avon moisturizing face creams and lotions clog pores, because I use an Avon face cream.Can I put on moisturizing face cream after I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Cleanser every morning?
Of course using a moisturizer after using a cleanser is acceptable, it is highly advised. I have never tried Avon's face cream, but Cetaphil's moisturizing lotion works wonders and never creates oily skin or pimples.Can I put on moisturizing face cream after I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Cleanser every morning?
Well of course!


Putting a moisturizer is important.


But if you're not so sure about the effect it will cause,well stop using it if it's already irritating your skin then just search for a right product for your skin.


Do you have a dry skin?


Try Aveeno Moisturizer then.
What is your age? Is it just dry skin you have?
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment