Thursday, December 17, 2009

Which is better? Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser or Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash?

I have very sensitive skin, and I need to know which works better for fighting acne, but won't irritate my skin.





(Also, I have problems with my face getting red for no reason, any sugguestions for that??)Which is better? Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser or Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash?
AVEENO clear complexion works better for sensitive skin because is more gentle but powerful enough to fight acne.Which is better? Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser or Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash?
products with harsh chemicals can really harm sensitive skin. based off of my experience, Aveeno products seem to be more gentle than Neutrogena products. But Neutrogena products also seem to work better for oily and acne prone skin
I used to have the same problem. When I was twelve I started using The green foaming neutrogena wash, scrub and moisturizer, no more pimples or redness!
hands down neutrogena oil free acne wash.........

No comments:

Post a Comment