Thursday, December 17, 2009

What type of cream is good for the face other than neutrogena clean and clear and proactive?

i love avon products, also you can get marykay velocity i ogt it a while back so i dont know if they still sell it but it works very well.What type of cream is good for the face other than neutrogena clean and clear and proactive?
St. Ives face cleaner. My husband had really bad acne, and that product did really wellWhat type of cream is good for the face other than neutrogena clean and clear and proactive?
I also like the tea tree oil line from the Body Shop. I use their face wash, and other products. I think they work well.
I like Oil of Olay products, I have used them for YEARS now and probably will the rest of my life!
I really like the combination of Hydrating Cleansing Lotion and Acne Clarifying Complex by Enfuselle. They don't use any chemicals, or test on animals. In fact, they have a lot of great beauty products. You should really check them out! http://www.shaklee.net/wealth-via-health/product/AdvancedSkinCare





Hope that helps,


Hilary S


www.Weath-via-Health.com
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment