Thursday, December 17, 2009

About Anti-Wrinkle Intensive eye cream of Neutrogena. Is it normal that when i put that cream on the skin ,,,,

around my eyes feels like burning?About Anti-Wrinkle Intensive eye cream of Neutrogena. Is it normal that when i put that cream on the skin ,,,,
You're putting too much on, too close to your eyes. You should only be putting on a spot the size of a pencil eraser end, and stop away from your eyelashes about the width of a pencil. The gobbing on and bringing it right up to the edge of your lashes is what's irritating your eyes.





I had a makeup artist explain that to me when I had the same problem.





It may be the product is not good for you, too, I only have about 3 cremes I can use around my eyes out of all of them out there. Get some samples and try them, prescriptives has a great one that doesn't irritate my eyes at all.About Anti-Wrinkle Intensive eye cream of Neutrogena. Is it normal that when i put that cream on the skin ,,,,
No, you are probably allergic to retinol or one of the other ingredients. Stop using it and switch to a hypoallergenic brand but make sure it does not contain retinol which could be why your skin is burning. Try to get a cream that is vitamin enriched instead as you might have sensitive skin which can't tolerate retinol.
I would think that is not normal. Try Olay Regenerist Eye Serum.
no, get it off NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment