Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy ';Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite'; cream in the UK?

I have just returned from a holiday in America where I bought some ';Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite treatment'; cream. I want to buy some more of it in the UK but cannot find it, either in any shops or from any UK website retailers. Does anyone know where I could buy it in the UK?





Buying from an American website is expensive because of the high shipping costs to Europe.





Also, I've got the same question for ';Dermarest Stretch Mark Repair Cream'; too.





Many thanks,





CarmenDoes anyone know where I can buy ';Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite'; cream in the UK?
Save your money! Do you not realise that anti-cellulite creams do not get rid of cellulite! Studies have shown that cellulite creams are no more effective than using a normal moisturising cream. It has been argued that, the result of massaging the skin is what improves the appearance of cellulite, not any ingredients in anti-cellulite creams.Does anyone know where I can buy ';Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite'; cream in the UK?
you dont need it. you are already beautiful
try bodycare or superdrug they should do it. or boots
Try the one by a French company called Collin. (co-lan) It is expensive but it is the one that all beauty salons swear by.

No comments:

Post a Comment