Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream - did it work for you? Alternative products?

I'm a 21 year old male, so currently not worrying about bags so much as dark circles around my eyes that I have had for years and are not getting any better due to my education.





I was in the skin care aisle and saw the product and decided to buy it in the hopes of lightening up the area under my eyes and general puffiness (baggy eyes and puffy eyes are two different things, I know).





Have you used it? What did you think? Is there another product that works better?





ThanksNeutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream - did it work for you? Alternative products?
I am certified beauty consultant and I can recommend you some good products with 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!! Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com with this same question again and I will be happy to give you name of products, some life style recommendations and web site you may purchase the products from. Hope this will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment