Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena Wave Okay With Other Cleansing Cream As Well?

Hey, i know i have asked a lot of questions about this topic, but it is Yahoo Answers so i don't see why not lol.





My face has dried out quite a bit from using it, around my nose, my forehead and some parts of my cheek, i now i have a random dry part on my neck. It is working great, it's cleaning out my pores pretty well, it's just drying my face out a lot.





I was just mainly wondering if it's okay to only use ';Neutrogena Wave'; for a few times week and use my own cleansing stuff as well? I use ';Simple'; and it's always made my face feel really fresh and soft and it doesn't dry out my face at all. So if i didn't use the Wave as much, but maybe only a few times a week, could i use my ';Simple'; cleansing stuff as well? Do you think that would be okay for me?





Thanks in advance! xNeutrogena Wave Okay With Other Cleansing Cream As Well?
Yeah it's totally fine! :D


Just not too much! Don't use like a million products all together!


Hope this helps!
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment