Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena stress control cream or oil free acne wash?

there both neutrogena. idk which to use!?! which better for acne and just overall?Neutrogena stress control cream or oil free acne wash?
I personally have been using the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash for about 2 to 3 months now, and it has worked really well. My face has cleared up tremendously and stays clear a lot longer.





I did have a problem with it drying out my skin because of the saccylic acid...but I also got Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for Combination Skin, and it works wonders. It moisturizer dry areas and helps reduce oil in others.





Though this product has worked well for me, it may not work as well for you because every one is different but I would reccomend that you try it. It can't hurt.





Also remember that you may break out before you start clearing up so give at least 2 weeks to work its magic.





I hope I helped!
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment