Thursday, December 17, 2009

Neutrogena acne stress control power cream wash?

neutrogena acne stress control power cream wash?


anyone try it? my acne isnt horrible mostly small pimples with occational break outs like mild acne. i have normal skin not dry not oily. and not to sensitive. i think the foam one is for oily skin and the cream for dry right? i rather go for something for dry skin then oily anyways recommend??Neutrogena acne stress control power cream wash?
This is my FAVORITE brand of acne products! I have bought this recently and I love it! I use it two times a day, morning %26amp; night, and use it every single day. But you want to make sure to NOT stop using it after your acne is ALL cleared up. If you stop, the acne will just come back. I also use the Alcohol-free toner after I wash my face with this product.





But overall, I think this is a SUPER product! You should definitely buy this. (: Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment