Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Swallowed some neutrogena (acne cream) and threw up a little and have a head ahce, is this serious?

i had some neutrogena (acne cream) below my lip and i absent mindenly was licking my chin you know, then i notice i was tasting it. i spit it out but i think i still swallowed a little... i threw up a little in my mouth and have a head ahce.





will my body take care of it itself or should i contact ';poison control'; like it says, i barely swallowed any btw.Swallowed some neutrogena (acne cream) and threw up a little and have a head ahce, is this serious?
I don't think it's serious. By I would call them anyway because that is what it says.Swallowed some neutrogena (acne cream) and threw up a little and have a head ahce, is this serious?
you better call that number right away. vomiting is BAD. you may have more serious problems if you dont act right away.
yeah, call poison control.

No comments:

Post a Comment