Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Which is better: Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash or Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser?

I have oily acne-prone skin. I have used Neutrogena products in the past, and they didn't do that much for me. However, I have never tried Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser. And I'm not sure if the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash will do much for my acne-prone skin.Which is better: Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash or Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser?
Purpose dried my skin out horribly. I personally like the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser... it's one of my favorites. I know it has menthol, but I have sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated my skin yet.Which is better: Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash or Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser?
The Purpose cleanser is a lot better than Neutrogena's Cream Cleanser because Neutrogena's has menthol which does nothing for your skin except irritate it. But did you know that the Purpose cleanser is exactly the same as Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser? Purpose and Clean and Clear are both made by Johnson and Johnson but for some reason they charge more for a smaller bottle labelled Purpose than they do for an identical, larger bottle labelled Clean and Clear.
My skin is pretty oily and Neutrogena never ever helped me! So I started using the Biore and cleanser and it works more than perfect! It leaves my face fresh and on top of that no more breakouts!
neutrogena works for me, but i have very dry skin.





my sister however has oily skin, and swears by purpose, so try that one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment