Thursday, December 17, 2009

Will Neutrogena dermilogical moisture cream worsen acne?

???Will Neutrogena dermilogical moisture cream worsen acne?
I USED to have bad acne until started this...this is my daily routine...





Morning :


Wash my face with water


Neutrogena Wave


Shower w/ Rain by Bath %26amp; Body Works soap


Nieva Lotion





Night :


Wash my face


Use a prescription medicication *


Sleep








*I suggest tha tyou use 'Neutrogena Skin ID' if you go to their website, you can take a FREE ONLINE evaluation of your skin type. For FREE they will make three products for you. You can decide to buy it or not.I believe it's $39.99*





It really works. My presciption medicine was from my dermatoligist. But I sometimes use Skin ID and all my friends use it. My skin has never been better. Works fast than Proactive!Will Neutrogena dermilogical moisture cream worsen acne?
when i bought it my friends warned me it made hers worse.


but worked quite well for me;


i guess its just your skin type
too greasy try clinique go for a consultation it cleared my sons acne
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment