Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser??

Is that a good product??????? I have normal skin with a few pimples, is it good??? What is your favourite neutrogena product?Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser??
It works really well with my skin and does prevent most of the pimples..


makes my skin flawless


:DNeutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser??
i've talked to my pharmacist at Shoppers, and he has told me that deep cleansers in general are not good for your face, but are not going to do harm if used in moderation.





Neutrogena also has ingredients that cause your skin to dry out excessively. Even if you have oily skin, it is better to stay away form neutrogena, and try using a different brand. (talk to a pharmacist)





Also, try to use regular face cleansers, and not deep cleansers. It's much better for your skin.
Yeah i really do think it is a nice product, but my favorite from neutrogena is their blackhead eliminating scrub. I have pretty good skin, but i love how i can feel it cleaning deep down and not just on the surface.
doctor prescribed it for me..i had some pimples..it worked soo good
my favorite netrogema product is the wave but i am sure that the cream will work well to
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment