Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is Neutrogena's ';Anti acne and anti wrinkle'; facial cream?

Before I invest into something more expensive and more stronger in consistency (like Lancome), does this Neutrogena do a good job as well or is it a complete crap?





Thanks!Is Neutrogena's ';Anti acne and anti wrinkle'; facial cream?
Apparently the best facial cream is the cheap one from Lidl I'm not sure what it is but you could look it upIs Neutrogena's ';Anti acne and anti wrinkle'; facial cream?
Uma,





I can only recommend what I use and has given me excellent results .





I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for fine lines/wrinkles. It has the highest concentration of ';peptides'; active ingredients to fight them. Also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. This has kept my skin baby smooth.





Last month they came out with a more concentrated version of Preve called Cura. It's everything Preve except they concentrated it to extreme. I got it 2 weeks ago; it's excellent. What you need to do is decide which one works best for you. I recommend both.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment