Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Neutrogena's Radiance Boost eye cream-- does it work?

I bought one today, but I was worried that it wouldn't work very well, because it was only $12. My mother was also telling me that it would make my eyes look even worse.





Have you tried it before, and does it work well?Neutrogena's Radiance Boost eye cream-- does it work?
Pros


Slight improvement in texture





Cons


No significant impact on dark circles/puffiness





The Bottom Line


Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream was not my miracle eye cream.





EDIT: If your not afraid to spend a little extra money, i recommend getting ';La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream'; It's pricey but the results will be dramatic and well worth the cost.





EDIT: There is also Creme de la Mer , and Dior's ';L'Or De Vie.'; They all work well so i recommend asking for a sample from your dermatologist to see which is best suited for your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment