Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena oil-free acne wash (cream cleanser)....?

i have alot of acne on my fore head, and a little on my cheeks(apples). plus my face is real oily....out of 10 i would give it a 7. anyways, i just bought the neutrogena oil free acne wash and was wondering if it works. also, i told my mom to buy me the neutrogena pore cleanser/mask. does it work also? thanks for your answers!Neutrogena oil-free acne wash (cream cleanser)....?
love them both.Neutrogena oil-free acne wash (cream cleanser)....?
i had acne too for about two years and now i just have acne scars. i think u should go to a dermatologist it helps a lot.


my dermatologist gave e neutrogena acne wash too, and this cream it helps a lot. it makes ur skin very dry and rough, but u can use a moisturizer.
I don't like Neutrogena. I love Clean and Clear and St. Ives apricot scrub.
The mask is good, maybe just for spot treating, it is drying for sensitive skin
they work i have it
clean %26amp; clear does.
I hated that acne wash. I switched to clean and clear and my acne went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment