Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I just bought Neutrogena oil-free acne wash cream cleanser ?

I have been reading its reviews and most people hate it...





I am 12 almost 13 and just started getting zits. I have tons on my forehead and nose, so since my parents thought the one i wanted was to expensive. I went with the oil-free acne wash cream cleanser by neutrogena. Does it work? Or should i return it?I just bought Neutrogena oil-free acne wash cream cleanser ?
Neutrogena sucks, to put it nicely.I just bought Neutrogena oil-free acne wash cream cleanser ?
I have the oil-free acne wash cleanser, but its not a cream.


And this works very well paired with benzoyl peroxide.





Im not sure how well the actual cream works, and remember that a product doesn't work for everyone. But neutrogena, i've found, is a very good brand that does a good job of keeping my skin clear.





You can try it out, and if it doesn't work then go buy something else.
neutrogena is crap.





start proactiv child, or you may never see your beautiful skin again.
OF COURSE IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?USE THE FORCE!!! RETURN THE PRODUCT!!!!!!!
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment