Monday, December 21, 2009

I have neutrogena oil free acne wash....is there any cream i can put right after washing my face with it???

i waz wondering if any body can recomend any creams to use right after neutrogena oil free acne wash????I have neutrogena oil free acne wash....is there any cream i can put right after washing my face with it???
I use the same stuff....I use Oil of Olay moisturizing lotion....it is actually the Equate brand of it at Wal Mart that I use. It doesn't make your face feel oily either.I have neutrogena oil free acne wash....is there any cream i can put right after washing my face with it???
you can use milk, or that l'oeral anti-wrinkle it actual works as a moustizr!
i'd use any Purpose moisturizer.


they're amazing,


they make your skin soft,


but not greasy or awkward like


most moisturizers.
I use the same treatment..i have bangs so the oil from my bangs stick to my forehead and produce ugly zits! I use any kind of cream on my face after using the treatment..this is the one i use mostly : SUAVE SOOTHING ALOE


I got it at Big Lots
Toner then moisteriser, prefably the same brand.
umm i tht u can try using lageige lotion for ur face..it moistures our skin..i have acne and i uses that..i tht it w0rk out fro me..i tht u shld try using dainty mask like lavender..it helps to stabilize ur pH and reduce sensitivity..btw, i bought mine frm sg website at 88db..its cheaper than outside..if not u can just use moisturizer that has the label of non-comdegenic that wont clog ur pores..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment