Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Who uses the neutrogena wave?/what is the best zit cream/ spot treatment or whatever?

I use the wave. it doesnt help much with zits or anything, but i did notice when i went on vacation for a week with my family, and i forgot to bring the wave, my skin was horrible. so i know its at least doing something.


My question is: What is the best zit cream/spot treatment/etc. to use with the wave? what can clear up my skin the fastest?Who uses the neutrogena wave?/what is the best zit cream/ spot treatment or whatever?
the wave doesn't work trust me. it makes your skin dry and if you don't use it for a while it makes your skin even worse. thats why your skin is horrible. stop using the wave and switch to proactive it works really good!!! you see results after the first week. it clears your face, chest, and back!!! you will definatly love it much more than the wave. =] hope i helped good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment