Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Safe to use neutrogena hand cream lotion on scalp?

my scalp is EXTREMELY dry because i overused shampooing it for like a year. i know, i was a germaphobe and long story short i really damaged my scalp. so when my skins dry i use neutrogena on it because its the only lotion that works for me, and i just put some on my scalp, it wont have any negative effects right?Safe to use neutrogena hand cream lotion on scalp?
I found this recipe for hands but looking at the ingredients it would be safe to use on your scalp too, the ingredients are all natural like jojoba and sweet almond oil but you have to make it.


http://www.naturetrend.com/homemade-mois鈥?/a>Safe to use neutrogena hand cream lotion on scalp?
Most likely not. Many products you use on your skin can be used on your hair, too. I usually check the ingredients before I put anything in my hair, though - this is especially true for hair products.





You might be better off trying a natural oil for your scalp, like coconut, jojoba, or olive oil. They're healthy for your skin and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment