Thursday, December 17, 2009

Which anti wrinkle cream is better,olay or neutrogena?

The active ingredients found in an anti aging product and their concentrations are more important to me than the name on the bottle. In my opinion, you're paying for a result which is younger looking skin.





There are some breakthrough anti aging ingredients, one of which mimics the effects of botox minus the injections, cost, and toxins, that I just couldn't find in either product.





Here's a review of the anti aging cream that easily takes the place of 4 skin care products. http://www.skincarecounsel.com/?page_id=鈥?/a> Hope this helps.Which anti wrinkle cream is better,olay or neutrogena?
Oil of Olay products are best. Try the Regenerist line.Which anti wrinkle cream is better,olay or neutrogena?
Neutrogena tends to be a bit friendlier on the face and Olay tends to be a bit heavy (oily). Honestly, I prefer Avon products. They are a bit cheaper or about the same price as Olay and way cheaper than Neutrogena. They have different levels of age fighting for various age groups. Avon doesn't feel heavy or weighty, isn't oily and makes my skin feel good!
My Great Aunt has no wrinkles and she 80 odd. I asked her what she used to do and she said when ever she had some money she would go out and buy some Moisturizing cream. She just used that no names or anything but it has done her wonders.








Hope this helped and might save you some money xx..Rachael
I use Neutrogena. My skin is on the oily side and I find Olay too rich.
For me it's oil of Olay, it all depends on your type of skin and how it reacts, for some reason neutrogena breaks me out really bad.
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

1 comment:

  1. Skin care product that can turn back the hands of time is quickly becoming one of the best-selling anti-aging cream of all time. Try Dermogenix for everyday results from taking Dermogenix on a daily basis.Anti Aging Face Cream

    ReplyDelete