Thursday, December 17, 2009

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleansing Cream?

Is it good? Is it bad for a little bit sensitive skin?Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleansing Cream?
Neutrogena products are very good. Use the ones that specify for sensitive skin. Almay is a special product. I use it all the time.Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleansing Cream?
I used that product already, and it didn't help at all! Instead it gave me MORE spots and pimples. I realized that when I stopped using products on my face, my face gotten much much clearer! Trust me, I am 14 now and my face is so much better than before! Products just make it worse.
well lets just say i wouldnt recomend this.....


its not oil free and will not get rid of acne at all. it will just prevent it more.... if your looking for something for acne and that will acctually work try freederm spot gel its brill


hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment