Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena oil-free acne wash...gel or cream cleanser?

k so i have the neutrogena oil-free acne wash(actually the redness soothing 1) gel cleanser, but idk if the gel or cream is better?





which works better in general for face washes, gel or cream? thanks!Neutrogena oil-free acne wash...gel or cream cleanser?
CREAM!





I would say cream, because gel that is washed off, and it wasn't(like you missed that spot) the skin can get seriously irritated! So, cream doesn't need to wash off, so it won't irritate your skin as much!





8DNeutrogena oil-free acne wash...gel or cream cleanser?
Haha I just got that stuff a few days ago! (The cream one) It seems to do okay, but it feels weird, like you're rubbing lotion on your skin and trying to wash it like that.


I'd say the gel is better for washing, but cream is better for soothing.
The cream was more powerful for me, but dried my skin out like a beast. I use the gel every morning in the shower and it works perfectly. If I wanted to kick it into high gear once in a while, I would use the cream.
no... GEL!


It rinses off soo easilly. it lathers better. and you get more. rather way though, they sll have the same main ingredient so maybe it will work just as good for you, just as bad fir you, or maybe even just the same!
the gel worked really well for me, cream washes generally dry my skin out way too much. hope i helped (:

No comments:

Post a Comment