Monday, December 21, 2009

Neutrogena on-the-spot acne cream?

have you used it? i hear it's good because it has only 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. is that true that it's better than 10%? what are the pros and cons about it?


or what's the best acne medication you've used (besides proactive because im deffinitely not getting that)


please give me some advice. im 15 years old.


thanks :)Neutrogena on-the-spot acne cream?
yes it works ! I have it and and I swear by it .But if you are allgeric to benzoyl peroxide I wouldn't advice you to use it.Also the pros is it gets rid of the acne fast after one day you see results. The con is its kinda messy ,but it works.





Heres another product I use that I feeel is better than the neutrogena on the spot treatment its also by Neutrogena but its neutrogena advanced solutions Acne fading mark peel,it really works more efficentlly than the on the spot acne treatment Thats what I think anywayNeutrogena on-the-spot acne cream?
Neutrogena works differently on different people, i personally love it! they're foundation is really great!!!!! so i would say the spot treatment is great alos,





seriousily:


Neutrogena CHANGED my life, Neutrogena is the FIRST foundation i ever used on a reg. basis!! i had acne and using this made me so CONFIDENT it covered up what i did have and got rid of it rapidly and now, i hardly have acne, and i still use it to keep it contolled, i love it and i think you should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!








good luck!
I like the Neutrogena for my more sensitive skin. Like when I get a breakout on my chest. It doesn't cause as much irritation as other creams do. But for my face I definitely need something stronger. I usually use Oxy or Clearasil. There are a lot of store brand versions of them that work just as well but are cheaper, too. I've found the Walmart version of the Oxy 10 works every bit as well as the real stuff.
Yes that is true.
Neutrogena is a good brand of moisterizer, but it doesn't get rid of acne fast. An awesome brand is oxy. It takes only 1-6 days to take away acne, pimples,and zits!
i use diffrin it is awesome!!!! The only bad thing about nuetragena is it sometimnes dryes ourt your skin so much it makes it look flakey. what i use is nuregena soap and cream / normal anfd i should be all set!!!!!!!!
i used pro active and it didnt work for me. well nothing worked for me. im 13 and i have been on EVERY acne reducing medication and wash on the market. i have been going to a dermatoligist since 5th grade for my HORRIBLE acne. i get made fun of for it and now i am going on accutane and it has never not worked for someone. the closest thing to working for me was the Joey New York Skin Boosting Kit. it is a 5 pack of stuff that you use and you can get it at the JC Pennys salon. i hope this helps! good luck!
it works pretty good
Ok, well i know that proactive has a pretty big price tag, but it really does work. If you would buy this you should join the club, you pay like $40 for the first time and you receive more bottles of proactive for free about every month. But if you don't want to buy that try a product called AcneFree it works pretty good, and it only costs $18. I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment