Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash work?

I've used proactive, which didn't work as quickly. I've also used Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage, which worked, but was too much moneey!! help!Does Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash work?
I just bought that actually and so far i like it a lot! But I cant say if it really WORKS but i feel like it is o.oDoes Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash work?
I thought it sucked it made my acne worse, I wouldn't use clerasil brand either. I have sensitive skin mixed in with my acne I reccomend the Zapzyt brand or the acne free system. They're fairly inexpensive and work well
it works differently on everybody. i like the target brand better for some reason. do any of ur friend own it? ask if i could try it next time ur at their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment