Thursday, December 17, 2009

Face getting way to dry using neutrogena acne cream?

Hi,


Im using neutrogena's 3 in one stress acne treatment and it is working like magic for me. The problem is if I dont use it twice a day my acne will come back and new zits will appear, but if I use it twice a day my face gets extremely dry and cracky and I look like a bit of a freak. Is there any time of the day I can moisturize my face (not having it counter the work my acne medication is doing)? I know the way it works is to dry out my face but its getting to be too much and almost hurting, so all answers are appreciated.Face getting way to dry using neutrogena acne cream?
i suggest getting a fragrance free, moisturizer maybe even something for sensitive skin to use inbetween treatments, just to keep your skin good and moisturized! This shoud definantly help with out causeing problems with the products you already use. Good Luck! Face getting way to dry using neutrogena acne cream?
I use the same stuff and I'm guessing its the overnight treatment that is making your face dry out... because the same thing happened to me. Its ok to use it twice a day if you need to, but you might want to try and use a smaller portion on your face. you should only be using a very tiny amount because its powerful stuff... the recommended size is about the same as a dime. Also are you using the SPF lotion that came in the treatment? If you use that right after you use the night treatment it might make your face less dry.





Hope that helps! :)
I would use moisturiser 1 hour after i have applied the cream, as it will give some time for the acne cream to absorb.
try walmart equate cleanser. also try olay moisturizer $5 a jar.. works wonders on dry skin.
Try a light moisturizer. I like Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion because it is light and doesn't make my skin look oily. Also, you only have to use a tiny amount, so it lasts a long time. What has helped my 13 yo daughter's acne more than anything else is the Clarisonic cleansing brush. It was really pricey, but works wonders on getting her face really clean so she doesn't have to use a bunch of harsh chemicals on her face. It is the same thing that a lot of dermatologists and aestheticians use in their practices. I use one too, and it is the best thing I've ever done for my skin. You can see it at http://www.clarisonic.com/. I don't mean to sound like an advertisement for it, but it has been a ';miracle'; at our house. Good luck %26amp; best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment