Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does the neutrogena oil-free Acne Wash Cream cleaser really work?

Im 15 and has semi bad acne since last year......i want to get rid of my acne to i can look cute... and h avea cleaner face and put my hair up in different ways...i tried quite of few products even my doctors gave me acne treatment and they to work dont seem to work.......i wash my face everynite or mornings when i wake up....with body soap.....i wanna get proactive but am i afraid that it wont work??Does the neutrogena oil-free Acne Wash Cream cleaser really work?
Nuetragena used to be very good but, I have been disappointed with their products lately. I have switched to all natural skin care products that I have found at Wild Oats Market or Whole Foods Market.Does the neutrogena oil-free Acne Wash Cream cleaser really work?
well i love st ives apricot scrub


i dont break out anymore





it works really gooood











i also love their masks
It works but only for mid to moderate acne.
try old fashioned hot water %26amp; dial antibacterial soap. ( at least 3-4 times a day) and benzoil peroxide twice a day
i would try proactive, you shouldnt be using your body soap on your face because of the coating it leaves! proactive is onl 20$ now, but acnefree is the EXACT same as proactive, i compared every ingredient. acne free has the same 3 steps like proactive, and you can get it at like any store, at walmart its 20 at shopko its like 15 and at walgreens its like18, if you dont have any of those stores by you, i would look in the supermarkets you do have by you. lol. also, make sure to use it for 2 weeks, morning and night, because it sometimes takes that long for it to work.





i would give it a try...


good luck, and hope i helped!
You need a multi-step regimen: wash with a good product like oil-free acne wash, then use and astringent with salycylic acid in it (I prefer Clean and Clear for Black heads) and then use an oil free moisturizer (I use Neutrogena oil free with SPF15). At night you can leave off the moisturizer unless you face is getting dry.





When I was a teen, I used products that hat benzyl peroixde like Oxy pads instead of salycylic acid.
try the clearasil ultra vanishing acne treatment cream... i have had pretty bad acne for a few years now, and this seems to help really quickly and keep pimples from returning.. good luck
Yeah
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
Neutrogena didnt work for me. I used it for 8 months and it cleared it up some but not completely. So I went to the dermatologist and he gave me some stuff for my acne.
I use neutrogena and its working for me!!! i have tried proactiv and that worked for me too ..... its up too you but id suggest neutrogena first because its less expensive
i dont know, i have a similar thing, and it just renews my skin, but i dont have any acne so i cant tell lol sorry
MY PERSONAL IDEA FOR YOU TO GET RID OF ACNE SO YOU CAN BE CUTE.





I personally prefer natural ways to get rid of acne that is because with chemical treatments i personally had some bad side effects.





Let let me first tell you to get rid of acne you must first understand how you got. Acne is caused by bad bacteria clogging up the pores in the skin. This bacteria is usually caused by unhealthy eating habits which cause bad toxins to go through the body. Now you can if you want get laser treatment but that is very expensive from $1000 plus. But the best and natural way to get rid of acne quickly is by eaten right foods to get rid of bad toxins in body.


IF YOU WOULD MORE INFO TO GET RID OF ACNE QUICKLY AND CHEAPLY CLICK BY EATING RIGHT HERE.





http://acne.acne-reveiw.info/reveiw.html

No comments:

Post a Comment